Technology & Rare Earth Metals (TREM) are essential parts of the clean technology and defense industries. The mission of the IAGS TREM Center is to create a forum where policymakers and companies from the minerals, defense technology, cleantech, automotive and finance sectors can advance policies that ensure secure and diverse supply chains for technology metals.
- To connect technology metal producers, technology manufacturers, governments and interested stakeholders
- To provide timely and useful analysis on developments in the technology metals industry
- To educate:
- Metals producers and technology manufacturers on government processes
- Congress and Administration on technology metals uses and challenges to supply chains
- Media and the public on technology metals
The TREM Center hosts regular meetings on policy developments in Washington and abroad. We convene annual TREM conferences in Washington DC.
The TREM Center holds periodic briefings for members of Congress, their staff, and various branches of the Administration.
The TREM Center conducts research and issues reports on related issues and convenes stakeholder task forces.